Saturday, May 4, 2013

Are Families Important?

For my Family Relations class we had to watch this documentary called New Economic Reality: Demographic Winter. It is very interesting if you have 2 hours to spare, but it is definitely worth watching. You may draw any conclusions you would like from it, but in no way am I trying to sway anyone's opinions  because I believe that we are all entitled to our own, and that we should be tolerant and understanding of others. It mainly talks about fertility rates, population growth, and birth rates, (Yes there is a difference between fertility and birth rates. Who would of thought!?) and how it will effect our future.

On another note, if you haven't seen k-mart's new commercial, you need to! This video is way short. K-mart commercial like 35 seconds short!

3 comments:

  1. I'm very excited to follow your learnin' through this blog! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that commercial the other day and it was sooo funny I almost died! And isn't interesting all the misrepresented data that is in the media today? From this past week what do you think was the biggest surprise for you? Great work, keep it up!
    Maddison Dillon

    ReplyDelete