I was so excited and confused and happy at the same time. I mean my birthday had just been 3 weeks ago, I thought that was good enough. All throughout the day did cute things for me and was just really appreciative of me, It made me happy to know that she notices the little things that I do. So if you are looking for a new holiday because birthdays, valentine's day, Christmas, & thanks giving aren't enough, there is Shawn Appreciation day on May 30th, or you can just create your significant other their own appreciation day whenever you want! Coming soon...Bethany Appreciation Day
This is a blog created for sharing my experiences, funny stories, and anything I feel like talking about.
Sunday, June 2, 2013
Shawn Appreciation Day
So this past Thursday I woke up in the morning because it was my time to make the lunch for the day. Monday, Wednesday, & Friday's are Bethany's days and Tuesday & Thursday are my days. Well to my half awaken surprise, Bethany was already in the kitchen confused, I exclaimed that it was my turn to make the lunch. She smiled and said that she was making it today because it was Shawn Appreciation Day. Confused i stumbled back to the bed, put then I saw this gem on the door!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment